Just ordered.

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Syndication, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer_Mage_D415

I just ordered that computer, it should be in, in around a few weeks...

This means! -
    I no longer have to play on 2fort to remain un-laggy.
    I can finally get started on game development :D

I'm not gonna keep a lot of the default stuff that comes with it I.E. Windows 8.

And i'm gonna replace the default 8 Gb/s of RAM with my 8 GB/s of corsair vengeance etc.

In your opinion was this worth it? :D

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  2. Player#1

Player#1 Member

Looks pretty good

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  3. Cpt. Hopi

Cpt. Hopi Recruit

Moved to Tech Talk & Support

I wish I had a good computer. MeJelly

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  4. Player#1

Player#1 Member

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  5. Maddog

Maddog

Custom Built would have been better. ;<

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  6. Posted Apr 20, 2013
  7. Dez

Dez

Y U NO Build your own? It's rediculously easy and cheap as F***!! Haha. But nice comp anyways :)

Posted Apr 21, 2013
  8. for the last time, i'm still building my own, but i didn't pay for this so i'm happy.

Posted Apr 21, 2013
  9. on i buy powers website you can basically build your own but you pay for them to put it together and ship it.

Posted Apr 21, 2013
  10. Cancel that, the guy who was GOING to order it for me, ordered it for himself. Ironically he's now asking me if I could spend half the summer at his house to work on our game, and when I told him no because I don't want to he told me he didn't have the money to be buying a computer and to fuck off for making him wasting money.

tl;dr - I was gonna get this but he wanted it at his house then asked me to spend the summer there and I said no so he's pissed.

Posted Apr 23, 2013
  11. Posted Apr 23, 2013
  12. Here's what you should do :

go to your local computer store or go online and buy alll the parts togheter, buy AMD, it's cheaper and it's around the same power. You'll have a good gaming computer for 1k, tax in. I work in a specialized computer store for gaming/whateverpeoplewant and we build it on site with what they need, what they want and how many $ they have to spend on it.

Even at 800$ your clear with it, and you can get your very own pc case mod lmao, I'm pretty sure you went on that site because the cases looked badass but there's so many other casings that look WAAAY cooler ;)

EDIT: If you need help with building something, just pm me :p

Posted Apr 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.