Help! Issues with conecting to PG Minecraft

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Count Wes the Guardian, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm completely unable to connect with the Minecraft server, and I've redownloaded the Tekkit Launcher and it still says it's our of date for me.

Posted Apr 19, 2013
  2. I also asked someone to look up to see if I was banned, but I wasn't.

Posted Apr 19, 2013
  3. Make sure that on the launcher you select TEKKIT LITE and not anythng else otherwise it won't work. If that doesn't work make sure you enter mc.prestige-gaming.org:25565

Posted Apr 19, 2013
  4. rwcookie

rwcookie Recruit

When you start off launching the launcher you need to hit the settings tab at the top right of your screen "the silver gear next to the red x" then select "always use Beta launcher builds" then try logging onto the server again if you still are having problems add me on steam. And I would be happy to help you more.

Posted Apr 19, 2013
  5. Ryan

Ryan

You can find the connection and beginner's guides here. We are running the latest version of Tekkit Lite which is 0.6.1 so make sure you are running that.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
    Posted Apr 20, 2013
  6. Would the Minecraft update effect anything? I believe I am 3 updates after the one which the server is on.

-Jay.

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  7. Ryan

Ryan

You have to be playing on Tekkit Lite version 0.6.1 in order to be able to connect to our server.

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  8. Thanks for future reference, but I was just saying if they have updated their Minecraft games, it may not work.

-Jay.

Posted Apr 20, 2013
  9. Tekkit is always behind Vanilla by a couple of patches until all of the modders update their mods. Then, they might update it to 1.5

Posted Jun 1, 2013
  10. Ah ok. I don't know anything about it. :)

-Jay.

Posted Jun 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.