Ekunia

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Ferus, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferus

Ferus

This is a request that I did for a friend of mine, just a bit ago.

C&C?

[​IMG]

Link!

Posted Mar 6, 2013
  2. This looks really nice :D

Posted Mar 6, 2013
  3. Ferus

Ferus

Thanks. :)

Posted Mar 6, 2013
  4. Ferus

Ferus

I'd like to get a few more opinions on this. Maybe some ways to improve it, as well? :3

Posted Mar 8, 2013
  5. Maddog

Maddog

Nice design, simple and using a monochromatic colour scheme, however, would be nice if you removed so much space as you have spaced it out a considerable amount.
    You might also want to make certain tool buttons (login/reg/inbox) white or a lighter tone in order to make it stand out (obviously it looks great so far but on low brightness devices might be harder to see.)

Posted Mar 8, 2013
  6. Ferus

Ferus

Thanks. :) I'll definitely take those notes into consideration next time. I do tend to make things dark and monochromatic. I was going to attempt to put some color in, but couldn't figure a nice way to pull it off.

Spacing is just to make it easier in a designing environment. It wouldn't have to look like that in final code.

Posted Mar 8, 2013
  7. Maddog

Maddog

Haha, I've been designing sites for many years, I always design it to how it will look on the final product, bar a little change here and there, but I can see your point. It is very nice, keep it up.

Posted Mar 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.