Help! Donation problem

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Puppy, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puppy

Puppy

I don't usually use this forum, but I need help with this ASAP. I've bought a prepaid visa gift card with 20$ at a local retail store. I'm trying to either put that money on paypal or give it to someone somehow. I've put prepaid visa gift cards on paypal in the past so I know it works. Every time I try to link the account to paypal I get this error message.
    I've also registered the card at www.mygiftcardsite.com, as instructed to on the card. Please, if you have anything that can help me that doesn't involve buying another card. Let me know as soon as possible.

Posted Feb 18, 2013
  2. Abdul

Abdul Arabian Prince Director

Paypal have changed their terms/rules in regards to visa gift cards - they no-longer accept them as far as I'm aware. I do believe however they can still be used on Steam.

Regardless, we are moving away from Paypal to another merchant provider, they may support gift cards but I am not certain at this time - we will have more information for everyone in regards to this within 1-2 days.

Please don't hesitate to add me on Steam if you'd like to be notified for when the changes have been made.

Posted Feb 18, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.