Help! Graphics driver crashes on GMR

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Deathangel, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi as by the title my Graphic driver crashes while i am playing gmr and only gmr it is fine on any other game mode or game, my GPU tops up at 75C while playing usually it has nothing to do with the temp it hit 100C for about a minute and nothing went wrong. I get a 50 FPS average, I am using the EVGA Geforce GTS 250, playing with every thing on low but texture detail. (just to see sprays and such) When this does happen i get an error message saying "310.90 Nvidia Driver is not responding, and has been restarted" it would be extremely helpful if i could get this resolved.

Posted Feb 15, 2013
  2. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Have you tried updating or reinstalling your drivers?

Posted Feb 15, 2013
  3. Yes at least 3 times.

Posted Feb 15, 2013
  4. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Hmmm, I doubt it is anything with DirectX, I'm trying to find where the GMR gamemode is in the Garrysmod directory of my computer to see if you can delete it then try rejoining the server.

Posted Feb 15, 2013
  5. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Actually, I'm not sure if the gamemode is saved on the client side at all besides the maps and small files. It would take forever to delete all the specific files, unless you would want to uninstall GMod and make sure no files are left in the Garrysmod directory

Posted Feb 15, 2013
  6. i have done that a few times as well i get the same result either way.

Posted Feb 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.