CS Rule JAILBREAK Dumb Direction commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Matrix, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Matrix

Matrix

Can there be a rule to stop wardens from doing dumb directions like southwest or northeast it just gets confusing for cts and ts to show if it was freekill or not

Posted Jan 12, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Carter

Carter

Then how about you stop killing them if u think its dumb ;)

Posted Jan 12, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. nick

nick Recruit

I don't think banning other directions is really the right way to go, however there could potentially be a rule where if the warden tells the t's to go to a somewhat confusing direction, then the warden must place some form of identification of direction for the t's. An example would be if the warden tells t's to go in a somewhat confusing direction, then the warden must also place a marker indicating where they must go.

Or people could just learn how to use a compass, which would be a much simpler resolution to this issue.

Posted Jan 12, 2018
  4. Matrix

Matrix

never have I killed someone for that, nor have i killed for retarded and or trap commands

everything else like not afk yeah ill admit to that

Posted Jan 12, 2018
  5. I cant carry

I cant carry Junior

we need to stop adding more and more rules restricting things. Wardens will find a way to be cancer no matter what the rules state. Leave the rulea as is and let wardens have the freedom to do cancer things that might be even slightly more fun.

Posted Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Matrix

Matrix

But when its face north, its a clear indication as well to east south and west.
    But north west isn't a clear direction and its up to ct discretion which creates an argument in chat if they face at that direction or not

But yea having an indication to where they should look is a lot better

Posted Jan 12, 2018