CS:GO Rank pls try to give me tips.

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' started by Spider1231, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Spider1231

Spider1231 Recruit

I am silver elite and I am trying to rank up out of silver into GN, Any tips?

Posted Dec 6, 2017
  2. Ballerd

Ballerd Junior

Practice is key honestly, vs higher up people. Aim maps are the best practice. I was silver 1 not that long ago I practiced played with MG’s. Good practice, vs higher ups, and good pc.

Posted Dec 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spider1231

Spider1231 Recruit

thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it!

Posted Dec 6, 2017
  4. Impact

Impact Member

I'm LEM and I would say just do aim maps. Reflexes and find your best aim sens. Reaction time is a big key in the game.

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  5. Temper

Temper Recruit

Aim maps don't really do that much tbh for a comp game that is meant to be played with interaction with your four teammates

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  6. ChrisCross

ChrisCross Junior

Improving your aim helps a lot, especially when you dont know any nades yet and your opponents couldn't shoot a bus if it were in their face. Flashing at that level just results in teamflashes
    --- Post merged ---
    My tips would be to learn a couple of popflashes and get a reflex training map, spray training map and then do a 30 min aim train session daily

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  7. Temper

Temper Recruit

or just play comp games and learn there, much more results.

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  8. CosmicKitty

CosmicKitty Recruit

get friends to carry you

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  9. Henry

Henry Recruit

Not only by improving your aim will benefit you but also nades, you can easily search on " csgo nade spots " on youtube " This will effect your competitive game in a whole different way which can result in a win instead of a loss. But as others have said, training your aim and reflexes is very importat.

My rank right now is MG2 and when i was in silver league i went to 1v1 sites and played aginst better people then me, that made me automaticaly put more effort in aiming and sounds. But i lost nearly everyone but it was one day when i was up aginst an mg1 and i acually beated him, but this time i felt very calm and was focusing.

But training, watch youtube videos in tips, and friends is the key of ranking up in my opinion. But if you want to rank up try to keep a winning streak, but remember that solo quene is risky due bad team. Cheers!

Posted Dec 7, 2017
  10. Encon

Encon Scrubmin? Junior

Lots of people here seem to be focused on aim so I'll talk about the other side of the coin. Game sense is just as critical as aim, know how long it takes to plant the bomb, rotate with certain paths, timings to get to meeting points (long doors, tunnels, mid, catwalk etc) how far your footsteps can be heard from. Nova isn't much better at aim than silver, but they learn more about the game itself to win

Posted Dec 7, 2017