Help with CS:GO

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Clambakin, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want to play it, but it has never stopped giving me problems. For a while it just froze on the vavle emblem on start up and after I fixed that I got to play for about 30 minutes. After I exited it's just gotten to where it quits out after the intro. No freeze, no black screen, it just closes and says nothing. I've tried running as admin, restarting, validating files, but none of that has worked. Please help because I would like to play some on our server.

Posted Feb 8, 2013
  2. DGVids

DGVids

Try adding this "-novid" into your launch options, minus the quotes of course.

Posted Feb 8, 2013
  3. It still cuts out, nothing changed other than how fast

Posted Feb 8, 2013
  4. I dont know try uninstalling then installing ???? brit way off things

Posted Feb 8, 2013
  5. Mine used to do this too. It made a weird noise and then exited on it's own. I defraged files, validated, uninstalled and reinstalled, and that worked.
    If it didn't let me know and I'll try to help more.

Posted Feb 9, 2013
  6. Try to uninstall, reinstall. Are you sure your computer can handle it?? And, try and download TF2 and play that like one game and then see if it works.

Posted Feb 9, 2013
  7. Yeah my computer can definitely handle it. The one time I played it ran smooth on the highest graphics. I'll just uninstall and reinstall when I have the time/remember.

Posted Feb 10, 2013
  8. I tried and it still does the same thing. Gets to the screen with the guy with the sniper and just closes out, no error message or anything.

Posted Feb 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.