Game Spotlight: Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Community News' started by becky, Nov 2, 2017.

1. becky

becky he chose to save me ♡ Advisor

header.png
    Artist: @becky | Writers: @Le Chair @GrimReaper @Hydra @becky | Editors: @Hydra @becky

RELEASE DETAILS
    It’s that time of year where Activision decides to get their shit together and bring the public a new edition of Call of Duty. While the last few CoD games have been a bit depressing and not exactly what anyone was looking for, Activision chose to bring back the developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to give life to the game series once again. They might have also developed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare but we all totally know it wasn’t as good as MW3.

As usual, there are several editions for players to purchase and just like normal, you get cool shit if you pre-order.
    Weapon unlock * 2XP
    1100 Cod Points
    Divisions pack
    Nazi zombie camo
    Game
    Season pass
    Extra bonus content
    500 CP for Infinite Warfare
    Black ops 1 game
    Everything Deluxe Edition has
    Steelbook case

Call of Duty: WWII is set to be released on November 3rd on Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One for $59.99.

GAMEPLAY
    It’s time to lock n’ load, take aim, and fire into Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software's new first person shooter. Players get the chance to fill the military boots of one of the five available classes as you blast your way through the enemy line and claim victory. Play with your friends in the new War mode, a control point based game mode that involves building, destruction, and don’t hesitate in checking out the new features. The maps will be popular WWII locations. In this installment, definitely expect to see a new edge on how you can communicate with the online Call Of Duty community. Many players will be very happy to see that this installment brings back the “boot’s-on-the-ground-combat” style.

CO-OP MISSION: AKA ZOMBIES
    Call Of Duty: WWII features a brand new Nazi Zombies co-op gamemode. For fans of CoD zombies, this is a dark and twisted new story diving deep into nightmares you never even knew you had. How long will you last against the invincible army of the dead?

The mission is to recover stolen art, amongst other things, taken by the Axis powers in WWII. Players explore their way through a small village in Mittelberg, Germany. All is quiet until the massive hordes of zombies appear.

CO-OP CHARACTERS AKA ZOMBIE CHARACTERS
    MARIE FISCHER

Marie is a engineer and tactician, her goal is to help salvage stolen goods, as well as rescue her brother, Klaus along the way.

JEFFERSON POTTS
    Jeff has a strong background of military and academic success, he is strong, self assured and one powerful zombie killer.

OLIVIA DURANT
    Olivia is a weapons expert and is one savvy lady. She was an art historian for the Musee du Louvre before the war.

DROSTAN HYND
    Drostan is a con who was given a choice, help this team reclaim stolen art and goods or go to jail. Take a guess on which one he picked.

divider 1.png

SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
    In this installment in the series, Sledgehammer Games has literally taken a sledgehammer to the old style of campaign and has made it anew. No longer will you auto-regenerate health while you hide from your enemies. Instead, you now have to work with your squadmates in order to get health kits from your medics and to receive ammo packs from your allies. You can also work with your squadmates to spot and fire at hidden enemies.

Almost everything that you do will result in the gaining of XP which can be used to level up. As you level up, you can use the experience that you gain in order improve your character's skills.

DIVISIONS
    It’s time to arm yourself and choose where your loyalty lies. The multiplayer create-a-class system has been completely reimagined. You are now able to choose to play as one of five divisions, each with their own unique play styles. This totally means you’ll have to try out each of the divisions to see which one you prefer.

INFANTRY
    The Infantry division is the best all around division. This division provides the best play style for someone looking to play as the Jack of all Trades. These soldiers are equipped with a rifle for mid to long range engagements as well as a bayonet for close range encounters. Don’t be afraid to casually stab someone in the face with your bayonet, you’ll probably enjoy it.

AIRBORNE
    If you’ve got the need for speed, then you’ve got to go with the Airborne division. Speed and stealth will become your best friends as you go into battle equipped with a submachine gun. A special skill of the soldiers in this division is that they can mount a suppressor to their gun at anytime in order to subtly take out their enemies without being heard.

ARMORED
    If blowing shit up is more of your forte, then the Armored division has you covered. This division has some of the heaviest firepower that you will see while in-game, including Light Machine Guns and Rocket Launchers. One of the special skills of these soldiers is the bipod ability, allowing them to mount their machine gun for less recoil and better accuracy.

MOUNTAIN
    If you enjoy the rush of feeling your heartbeat as you take off your enemies’ heads from a distance, the mountain division is for you. Sharp shooters of this division will enjoy access to a range of snipers with which they will pick the enemy off from the distance. A soldier from this division has access to some aim assist at the cost of blocking out their surroundings.

EXPEDITIONARY
    The Expeditionary division is your go-to class for close quarters combat. This division packs a mean punch in the form of their shotguns, while almost completely sacrificing range. Those playing this class have access to incendiary shells, which besides looking very cool, do a lot of burn damage over time.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    MINIMUM:
    Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64 bit)
    PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
    MEMORY: 8GB
    GRAPHICS: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD RX 550
    DIRECTX: Version 11.0 compatible
    STORAGE: 90GB

RECOMMENDED:
    Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64 bit)
    PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 2400 or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
    MEMORY: 12GB
    GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD RX 580
    DIRECTX: Version 11.0 compatible
    STORAGE: 90GB

TRAILER

Posted Nov 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hydra

Hydra she chose to save me Advisor

My brother got this

Posted Nov 2, 2017
  3. GrimReaper

GrimReaper The Eldest Child Member

Hell yeah!

Posted Nov 2, 2017
  4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Junior

actually the first cod i enjoyed in awhile !

Posted Nov 2, 2017
  5. Batika

Batika Recruit

Looking forward :D

Posted Nov 2, 2017
  6. REDACTED

REDACTED

It's more of the same ol same ol in my opinion. The only reason I'd get it would be the single player

Posted Nov 2, 2017
  7. Faded

Faded Member

hm..might get it...looks good though!

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  8. Baefy

Baefy Member

new cod ayyy lmaooo

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  9. Larry_Da_Lobster

Larry_Da_Lobster Living Like Larry Advisor

Finally it's about time they bring back boots on the ground

Posted Nov 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. ItsNovaHere

ItsNovaHere Junior

I'm ready to spend absolutely 0 minutes in the multiplayer.

Posted Nov 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cold

Cold Something motivational Advisor

Did you get it larry the trashcan?

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  12. Peace

Peace Junior

Hell yeah I've been waiting for this game spotlight, I'm definitely getting this game

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  13. Coder

Coder Member

I really liked the game but I'm not about to drop $100 for the full game.

Posted Nov 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • No Habla Ingles? No Habla Ingles? x 2
  14. BrettZilla

BrettZilla Member

I bought it on PS4 because PC COD is wack.

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  15. Larry_Da_Lobster

Larry_Da_Lobster Living Like Larry Advisor

I might buy it on console PC cod is trashhh

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  16. ItsNovaHere

ItsNovaHere Junior

I spent 2 days preloading the files off of steam (I have shit internet), started it up, went to play zombies to see what it was like.

Then saw this [​IMG]

well rip me I guess

Posted Nov 3, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. ChaseBlast

ChaseBlast The one and only Junior

Already got the pre purchase ;)

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  18. Arbiter

Arbiter hugos left arm Advisor

Is the multiplayer any good?

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  19. Metal

Metal Game on, Gamers Junior

From what i hear, the servers are on fire and the game on pc uses to much of the cpu

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  20. Thorium

Thorium Junior

This. oml

Posted Nov 3, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. becky

becky he chose to save me ♡ Advisor

hmm?
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 3, 2017
  22. Its Demon

Its Demon Recruit

First game I played yesterday I was using the Lee Enfield, hit a single, a miss, a collat, and missed the fourth. Game seems pretty fun though.

Posted Nov 4, 2017
  23. Probaze331

Probaze331 Recruit

im to broke for all these new games

Attached Files:

Posted Nov 4, 2017
  24. Its Demon

Its Demon Recruit

it only took me 15 minutes to download, how bad is your internet

Posted Nov 4, 2017
  25. ItsNovaHere

ItsNovaHere Junior