Minecraft Division

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Tharnawn, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [table="width: 500, align: Center"]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [​IMG][/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    mc.prestige-gaming.org
    or 198.144.181.117:25565

We are happy to announce that the Minecraft Division is now officially live!

This means that there may now be member applications for the new Division (existing members will have to submit a request in Uncategorized Request). As of right now, the server is ready to be played on; the forums, however, are not fully prepared for the new division. There are going to be some Minecraft specific rules as well as a list of commands which will be available to the upcoming administrators, there will also be a list of the currently installed plugins and links to the authors website for credit, as well as a thread designated for suggestions for new plugins.

Momentarily, we have a pre-build spawn. However, there is going to be some sort of contest if we see that the division/server has enough dedication behind it and it having a chance of being more than just a one week thing. Let it be noted that we have implemented such plugins as iConomy, HatMe, ChestShop, and Grief Prevention which allows to claim for protection against griefers and sell those for a certain price (useful for Towns and such).

We have also implemented a admin feature similar to the one for Steam. This connection between the Forums will be a must for each one who has a Forum account and plays on the server. We will have some further detail about this very soon.

It will be a requirement for recruits+ to connect your Minecraft Login with the Website
    You can do so here: [link]

[hr][/hr]
    Useful Links:
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  2. Rebo

Rebo

YAY

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  3. I'll see you in MC

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  4. Golden

Golden

Fantastic. I'll be there next weekend.

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  5. awesome

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  6. I tried playing MC again today, but I just can't get back "into" it again...

Posted Feb 3, 2013
  7. I dont even really know how to play mc i jist like building and killing creepers

Posted Feb 4, 2013
  8. Awesome I have already made my dirt hut just outside of spawn that Anyone can use :D no greifing my dirt

Posted Feb 4, 2013
  9. I made a little wood hut outside of spawn. Don't know how to claim it (says it's too small) so I hope no one steals it.

Posted Feb 4, 2013
  10. Drew

Drew

Aw come on, nobody even bothered to pm me about the server going live.. You guys are mean. :p
    With all the enthusiasm I showed, I'd think I would get told "Hey, the server went live yesterday!".

Although, I guess I should have seen this thread yesterday... Anyway, I'm still stoked.

Posted Feb 4, 2013
  11. I've never been that into minecraft but i might check out the new server later on :D

Posted Feb 5, 2013
  12. Snow

Snow

Awesome

Posted Feb 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.