Is this a good signature image?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Swagijuana, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2z5iypy.jpg

I know it needs to be resized for a signature (obviously). But is it decent? It took about an hour to do just using Paint.NET. I will be putting more time into it for small effects.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I resized if for you. I think the font is a little hard to read and the PG symbol is a bit faded once resized, but you clearly have a good sense of style. I think it's a good siggy.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
  3. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Thanks for the feedback! I also think the font may need to be improved and the PG looks a bit faded. Those will be easy to fix.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Without a doubt. The background is pretttty awesome, though. I can tell you have some experience in this field.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
  5. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Actually no. I'm a beginner! This is my first project that's over an hour xD

Posted Feb 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Posted Feb 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Golden

Golden

This looks significantly better.

IMO it'd be perfect without the Halo 4 and Gmod icons to the side, because they clash a lot with the main image, but it's still good.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
  8. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

So should there be any icons to the side at all? Or just icons with different colors?

Posted Feb 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Golden

Golden

If you're going to have icons at all, they should not clash with the background and should be matching colors.

I think it'd be better with none, but it really doesn't have to look perfect. It's just a forum signature. It's really just fine as is.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
  10. I like it, the background is pretty sweet. The updated version is much better.

Posted Feb 1, 2013
  11. It's too blurry.
    Enhance -> sharpen it
    other then that it's good.

Posted Feb 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.