.tif of logo please

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by DR.DOOM!!!, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like a .Tif of the member and full member symbol with invisible background saved in high quality please. I would do it myself but I will not be renewing my creative suite license this semester. Just in photoshop or illustrator crop only the image and set the background to clear and save as .tif or a high quality .bmp but preferably a .tif. thank you :)

Posted Jan 22, 2013
  2. Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    Posted Jan 23, 2013
  3. Oops lol I wanted them with invisible backgrounds, essentially, in PS select the logo ( use the magic wand its the easiest in my opinion), make a separate document set it up transparent background it will look like a grey and white checker board then save it as such as a tif but make sure when in the export menu to see if there is anything about the backdrop not being transparent or what have you. XD

Posted Jan 23, 2013
  4. Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    Posted Jan 23, 2013
  5. prob cause i opened in msp but anyway .tif is the strongest format there is, it may be huge but it saves even the most advanced image settings. I'm a fan but that's just me i also prefer .pdf to jpeg XD i make things hard.

Posted Jan 23, 2013
  6. Look at my above post. I have the new images.

Posted Jan 23, 2013
  7. I saw thank you

Posted Jan 23, 2013
  8. It was always transparent ms paint just suuuuucks ill have to use my colleges computers XD

Posted Jan 24, 2013
  9. Why in God's name would you open MS Paint?
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 24, 2013
  10. Because im not renewing adobe cs's until next semester

Posted Jan 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.