Livestream Template : Fridge

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Fridge, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fridge

Fridge

So I recently started live streaming and I have an amazing 1 follower whaaa whaa whaaaaaaaaaa.

But that's not the point I wanted to say I was live streaming as well as ask if anyone has experience with setting things up such as donation tabs, buttons with hyperlinks.

If you want to see my current layout also getting a webcam for the stream tonight (I know right sexy)
    I could use with some help I use X split to setup my live stream here is my channel

http://www.twitch.tv/livefridge
    http://www.twitch.tv/livefridge

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  2. How does the live stream host let you design the page? If it uses hardcore HTML, and then I'm your man:)

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  3. Started gaming at the age of 3 eh?

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  4. loooooooooooool

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  5. Fridge

Fridge

Indeed I did. My mother guided me but I did.

Anything you want, even accepts most HTML.

That's what it says at the bottom of long bio :p People use it mostly to include HTML coded buttons I myself have experience to create these but I just don't know how to use them for twich or how to make them look good :)

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  6. Here do this. Give me a color scheme to work off of, and tell me what you want the buttons to say. I'll send you the code/images via PM.

Posted Jan 8, 2013
  7. Fridge

Fridge

Blue

Buttons

Paypal
    Facebook
    Youtube

If you cant get them to direct link to the page just tell me how and I will link them to my paypal etc

Posted Jan 9, 2013
  8. Ok send me the links in a PM. For PayPal, and me the donation link similar to the one Pg uses.

Posted Jan 9, 2013
  9. Fridge

Fridge

I love ICY PROTOCOL

Posted Jan 11, 2013

10. Wow, Has the world come to this? at 3 i had an AMAZING imagination i could be a super hero, Fight bad guys ALL IN MY HEAD draw pictures...... Why would your mother guide you to having NO imagination Gaming is fun but being a kid and making believe was soo much better. Id played games then but it was the Nintendo 64 Super smash bros n stuff xD i wouldnt call myself a 3 yr old gamer lol how can you be a 3 yr old DEVOTED gamer some things make me rage and this is one. Y U NO HAVE IMAGINATION no imagination= no real childhood.

Posted Jan 11, 2013
  11. Seems a little bit harsh, but I sort of agree. When I was a kid I was outside all of the time, running around getting dirty and cut up. Then again I lived way out of the way of anyone or anything. I dug a 3 foot hole in my back yard one time, managed to catch a snake, played with frogs, broke more bones than I can count, and much more. Maybe that's just because I lived out where no one cared, but it was also because I waited till I was older to get sucked into video games.I do have a picture of me at about 3 or so of falling asleep with a Play Station controller in my hand though lol.

Posted Jan 11, 2013

12. LOL Fun i dug a 7 ft hole in my backyard with my brother when i was like 6 lol and my dad made us fill it in because he didnt like that lol Yes i played video games and i didnt get sucked it because i was always thinking about what i would imagine next? or what should i draw?I played some pc online games also but it was usually nintendo 64 lol got my own up to date console at 12 lol otherwise i was playing nintendo 64- Ps2 xD Nintendo 64 was the SHIT Road rash, Smash bros :D gawd i loved that console lol i have not broken any bones i remember drowning Gopher holes in our backyard finding salamanders i actually killed ALOT of ants lol magnifying glass :3

Posted Jan 11, 2013
  13. Fridge

Fridge

1. Did not say I was a hardcore devoted gamer at 3 2. Dont say I have no childhood as my childhood was awesome I spent most my days playing kick the can and manhunt. 3. If you want to troll and try to make a fool of me go to 9gag please. 4. Y U NO HAVE IMAGINATION no imagination= no real childhood. I do not appreciate that maybe you should not try to be a dick to me as a forum poster

That is all.

Posted Jan 11, 2013
  14. I've been a gamer since 3. Gamer definition : a person who plays games more often than others, especially computer or video games. I remember kick than can that isn't much of an imagination and when i lived in a trailer park it was the game all the trashy people were playing. That doesn't require much imagination No clue what manhunt is sounds like a play station 2 game which it is im not trolling either this is in all seriousness lol 9gag, Reddit, Any of that i don't like that where does this come into play? I kind of did go out there and attack you im a dick but that's just me, ill try not to be a dick :3

Posted Jan 11, 2013
  15. Fridge

Fridge

Kick the can was an example. I accept you admitting you being a dick. My version of kick the can is homemade really alot different to what you know probably

Posted Jan 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.