My first youtube logo

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by radioactive_Narwhal, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For: illegalmonkey45
    My Channel: illegalmonkey45 :D

http://fav.me/d5pvnlz

This is my fist graphic and would love some feedback ;)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    Posted Jan 2, 2013
  2. Not bad.
    What did you use to edit?

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  3. a free program call anim8tor and thanks!:)

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  4. Pretty good for a first!

But I would have to say stay far, far away from anim8tor. Try learning blender, it will help because your skills in blender can transfer over to other 3d design and animation programs easily. Also, blender is much, much more powerful and has a larger library of tutorials.

But again, good job for a first go!

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  5. I agree with Obese.
    I would try a 2D logo instead of 3D
    Just more visual appeal.

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  6. Agreed. Start at Photoshop or something like that. You can make visual effects to make it look 3D, and then move to 3D rendering software like Blender. But I think everyone should start at 2D imaging. Just my thought.

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  7. Or gimp.
    It's free and easy.

Posted Jan 2, 2013
  8. True. Gimp and Paint.NET you can get Photoshop plugins, which will allow you to perform tasks similar to that of Photoshop.

Posted Jan 2, 2013

9. K thanks i have been looking for a new one i have been having some problems with anim8tor

Posted Jan 3, 2013
  10. how you get paint.net plugins i use that for my MC texture packs and i want something closer to photoshop

Posted Jan 3, 2013
  11. If you are making textures for Minecraft, you really don't want Photoshop. Photoshop is more for graphics and well, photo editing. Not for pixel sized editing. For one reason, I've found that Photoshop doesn't really depict pixels correctly in a grid, so it's harder to make pixel-art. Stick with gimp/paint.net if you want to do pixel stuff. Here's a nice interactive tutorial that I hope will help you with Paint.NET. It's actually really cool and I find that most things found in Photoshop(effects) are in Paint.NET as well!

Posted Jan 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.