Wonderful, broken mic

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by rileyray1, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well my brother was playing call of duty black ops 1 zombies, made it to round 40 something when suddenly the connection got lost. Lets just say he got angry and a mic got thrown. One side of the headset is snapped, but I don't think that the wire was broken, so it should still be fixable. Great start to the new year.....

Posted Jan 1, 2013
  2. Don't worry, mine's broken as well.
    I sat on mine :|

Posted Jan 1, 2013
  3. I have a 25 dollar Microsoft LiveChat headset and honestly, it's better than some mics that I hear on the TTT GMod server. Just a cheap alternative to attempting to fix those that you have. I use to have some Turtle Beaches for my Xbox and my little brother twisted one of the speakers off. The wire wasn't broken, but I tried superglue, but it doesn't hold up for long.

Posted Jan 1, 2013
  4. Then they say, "how could it be bad? I just got it" and I continue by saying "honestly, you should get your money back."

Posted Jan 6, 2013
  5. I dropped mine and the same thing happened. I superglued it and electrical taped it, haven't had to mess with it in months.

Posted Jan 6, 2013
  6. Ikr!

Skill right there :p

Posted Jan 6, 2013
  7. I have exact headset and its acually great. rarely if any problems arise. I had a little wire problem last year, that i mistook for a hardware problem, so i emailed mircrosft support and they sent me a 2nd one for free. Ironically the 1rst one started working without messing with it a few days after the report.

Posted Jan 6, 2013
  8. Haha Yeah. They aren't a bad pair honestly. Just because they're only 25 bucks, doesn't mean they have to automatically be bad.

Posted Jan 6, 2013
  9. Force

Force

well i hope you can fix it hehe.

Posted Jan 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.