Product review: Plantronics Gamecom 780

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by kilroyy-, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kilroyy-

kilroyy- Member

Plantronics Gamecom 780:

http://www.everythingusb.com/plantronics-gamecom-780-gaming-headset-21467.html

Out of all my headsets absolute best headset that I've had ever (I've had turtle beaches, and others). Mainly because the sound quality is fucking amazing. Says it's noise cancelling but that is sort-of half true unless you are blasting out your fucking ear drums, but still great quality.

Has a comfortable cushion lining on the top where it rests on your head and on the ear.

You can adjust the sound by a simple motion with your finger on a 'scroll wheel' on the left ear bud (changes the sound of the whole computer not just your headset sound).

The cables are litterally impossible to tangle unless you're stupid.

You can change the sound quality to music mode or gaming mode. Both amazing for their respected roles and I wouldn't ask for anymore.

The last reason I love this headset is the fact that I death-match a bunch and while I death-match I listen to music, so this headset is fucking great for that.

Claims (on the box):

Soundscape design
    • "An open-ear design lets you hear all the in=game sound effects while staying synced up to your surroundings"

Rugged Hardware
    • "Extra-strength cables and hinges mean top scores are the only things you will break"

Noise-canceling Microphone
    • "Communicate clearly when it matters most and do it right with our noise-canseling microphone"

Swivel Earpods
    • "Built-in axis spin joints allow the earpods to lay flat for easy storage and in-between competitive matches
    "

Take control
    • "Easily adjust audio levels using on-ear volume and mic mute buttons"

Here is where I got mine:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...as=aps&field-keywords=plantronics+gamecom+780

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    Posted Dec 26, 2012
  2. Chingy

Chingy

yeh meh

Posted Dec 26, 2012
  3. I had a gamecon but they're terrible mine broke within 3 months of use.
    They're way to big also...

Posted Dec 26, 2012
  4. kilroyy-

kilroyy- Member

Your head must be too small... Or mine too big

Posted Dec 27, 2012
  5. I have a gamecon, got it from my brother, best headset I've ever had.

Posted Dec 27, 2012
  6. Not big, heavy

Posted Dec 27, 2012
  7. Reaper, do you even lift?

Posted Dec 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.