Community Spotlight: drunkrussian and Dreadnaughty

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Abdul, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdul

Abdul Arabian Prince Director

[table="width: 440, align: center"]
    [tr]
    [td]

[​IMG]

editor: [MENTION=1]Abdul[/MENTION] - artist: [MENTION=506]drunkrussian[/MENTION]

We would like to take this time to thank [MENTION=506]drunkrussian[/MENTION] for the astonishing images he creates for the News Team and [MENTION=660]Dreadnaughty[/MENTION] for his continued efforts in editing news posts - their hard work keeps news posts looking great and an interesting read.

All of this is too much work for two people, which is why we're calling for all the graphic artists and writers out there to help us keep the news flowing in it's best. If you have the ability to create stunning graphics, or able to add spice into context, then the News Team needs you!

All recruits and members are eligible to apply. To get started, send a private message to Anchor.
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Posted Sep 6, 2012
  2. Awesome job guys! Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 6, 2012
  3. Wow thanks alot ! I really didn't expect it :D

Posted Sep 6, 2012
  4. Well done :) You should be proud of what you do... this is one of the most important roles or the community and you do a great job of it, keep it up.

Posted Sep 6, 2012
  5. Keep up the Great work.

I would join but i'm no good with graphics but, I am a good spicer upper. =D

Perhaps i'd join.

Posted Sep 6, 2012
  6. Thank you guys for being in the community! You help out a lot and deserve this spot light. Keep it up!

P.S. I'm practicing my drawing skills on the computer, wan't to get in on the graphic design in the future!

Posted Sep 7, 2012
  7. Keep up the great work! :D

Posted Sep 8, 2012
  8. Nice!

Posted Sep 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.