Quality Assurance - Here to Help You!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Abdul, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdul

Abdul Arabian Prince Director

[table="width: 440, align: Center"]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [​IMG]

editor: [MENTION=660]Dreadnaughty[/MENTION] - artist: [MENTION=506]drunkrussian[/MENTION]

Everyone knows that gamers love to talk trash; but there's a fine line between banter and disrespect - we have always been very lienent when it comes to game-related banter, but when it comes to personal comments or harrasment, then they're stepping over the line - simply follow the chain of command to have the rules enforced.

Our Quality Assurance team is there to protect the integrity of the Prestige Gaming. If you feel any leadership, admins, or anything is quite not how you like it, please express yourself in a safe environment using the Contact Leadership Forum or the Anonymous Feedback & Tips Form which can only be seen by Council and above.

We would also like to congratulate [MENTION=26]Gasp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51]Root Beer[/MENTION] on their recent promotions to Officers in Quality Assurance. Both of these prestige members have been an invaluable tool to the Quality Assurance and we thank them greatly.

[hr][/hr][/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td="bgcolor:#e6e6e6"]Have you ever thought of becoming a Quality Assurance member? All you need is to be a full member and have access to a microphone; then you're all set to apply. You can apply by sending a private message to a QA Officer.
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]​

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  2. Congrates Gasp and Root beer, I knew you didnt make mistakes.

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  3. :d proud to be qa :ddd

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  4. I wish I was QA but I was denied. But Banana had got it somehow before he left.

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  5. Gasp

Gasp

[MENTION=557]Fake2556[/MENTION] I'm sure if you tried hard you would get it no problem :). Thank you.

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  6. <3

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  7. Congratz Root & Gasp !

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  8. Drunk your signature is sick sorry for going off topic but pm me if you can make me one :)

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  9. Congrates you two! Well deserved!!!

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  10. QA team does the best to make us the best :D

Posted Aug 17, 2012
  11. Gucci

Gucci

I'm so proud of my friends since day 1 of pG. . . [MENTION=26]Gasp[/MENTION], and [MENTION=51]Root Beer[/MENTION] <----- CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

To the rest of you;

Hard Work Does Pay Off. So, why not give back to your community and join QA? :)

Posted Aug 18, 2012
  12. Congratz!

Posted Aug 19, 2012
  13. It's been more than 2 weeks since u were denied you may reapply if you would like to

Posted Aug 19, 2012
  14. Hi, Im back from holiday so I will now :D

Posted Aug 19, 2012
  15. Thanks you guys.
    Please do pm me or my buddy [MENTION=26]Gasp[/MENTION]
    If you want to join QA!

Posted Aug 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.