Admin Repeat offenders

Discussion in 'Question Archive' started by Scooby, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooby

Scooby

Ok so I have been super active in the past couple days for personal reasons.

I've noticed a few certain players that just keep on breaking rules. I followed the w/w/ctban at first but they would break the SAME rules right after they got back onto CT. I'll be honest and warned WITH another short ctban. My question is, can we issue more severe penalties to those who intentionally break the rules over and over again? And also did I take the right course of action with the repeat offenders as far as warning WITH ctban after warning them twice and a previous ctban?

Posted Aug 7, 2012
  2. Abdul

Abdul Arabian Prince Director

[MENTION=327]Scooby[/MENTION] - When it comes to CT's, you have CT ban at your disposal. If the same CT continous to break the same rules you are warning for, or is breaking various jail rules after warnings, then feel free to increase the CT ban length to what you feel would be necessary so that they may become more familiar with our rules.

Short CT bans are great for minor and first offences - but when it's clear that they either are intentionally breaking jail rules or not taking any care to abide by them even after a couple of CT bans - then the punishment needs to be more severe for the CT ban to have any impact.

The length of time for repeat offenders is at your discretion to what you think is best.

Remember that CT ban times only decrease when the player spends time alive as a T.

Posted Aug 7, 2012
  3. Scooby

Scooby

[MENTION=1]Abdul[/MENTION]

Thanks!

Posted Aug 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.