Arrival of Saxton Hale

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Anchor, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchor

Anchor

[table="width: 440, align: Center"]
    [tr]
    [td="width:150"][​IMG]
    editor: [MENTION=660]Dreadnaughty[/MENTION] - artist: [MENTION=506]drunkrussian <3[/MENTION]

Saxton Hale is the rugged Australian CEO of Mann Co, best known for his exceptional mustache, rippling muscles, crocodile-tooth lined hat and a patch of chest hair shaped like Australia.

There are two teams, Saxton's team and the player's team. One lucky player gets to play as Saxton Hale himself, wielding his fists of fury, with the ability to jump to extreme heights, shout in rage and stun nearby players, and kill most characters with one punch - whilst the players team attempt to kill him in fear.

Sounds easy? Saxton Hale has a varying amount of health based on the number of players on the other team. Question is, are you strong enough? You can now enjoy this gamemode in a pG server.

Play it now @ 96.8.117.73:27015

Please support this server by passing the IP along to your friends and inviting them to the TF2 Steam Group.
    [hr][/hr]​
    [/td][/tr]
    [tr][td="bgcolor:#e6e6e6"]
    VS Saxton Hale has replaced the Goldrush server due to its lacking performance as a 24/7 map - we can in the future add a rotation server.
    [/td][/tr]
    [/table]

Posted Aug 3, 2012
  2. Snooze

Snooze

Omg thats so cool

I played on one of these servers before, this is awesome! And now on pg! Im gonna tell all my friends! And belive me we will play 24/7 on THIS servers couse this is a favourite game mode! ;)

Posted Aug 3, 2012
  3. Awesome sauce!

Posted Aug 3, 2012
  4. Fridge

Fridge

Posted Aug 3, 2012
  5. This is great. SO VERY GREAT!

Posted Aug 3, 2012
  6. EchO0

EchO0

Love the server, really fun.

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  7. Gasp

Gasp

Boom! Saxton hale!

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  8. Just played on it. And won! Awesome server. :D

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  9. Btw, Saxton Engi is awkward...

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  10. Cpt. Hopi

Cpt. Hopi Recruit

Do not question the Vagineers ways of torture. hurrr

But yeah Saxton Hale s amazing so far!

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  11. kilroyy-

kilroyy- Member

This server is my new favorite.

Posted Aug 4, 2012
  12. :3 Brave Hump.
    Sorry couldn't resist.

Posted Aug 5, 2012
  13. Indeed, you are right my fine Sire.

Posted Aug 5, 2012
  14. I have actually been playing Saxton Hale servers all day yesterday, They were really fun, and there was also, there was vagineer and Christian the brutal sniper dude. It was a fun experience

Posted Aug 5, 2012
  15. I like Saxton! Good server. (Am not a crazed gunman dad!)

Posted Aug 6, 2012
  16. I love Saxton Hale and now pg has a server!
    yay

Posted Aug 9, 2012
  17. ALL AWESOME, but....

:D saxon hale gamemodeis brilliant in my opinion, it gets ALOT of attention and is an incredibly fun game to play, it doesnt matter whether or not you are new to the game,it just matters about having fun!
    The only problem at the moment is that saxon has to be maybe a tiny bit nerfed, or justsimpler to use for *new* players as i have seen many players struggling when playing as the saxon hale. The other thing is that it is not all bad, because even though the saxon hale is not even the latest update for it, it still gets a HECK OF ALOT of attention, which is even better as this means with the new updates, Prestige Gaming will achieve even more attention as it goes as long. and i thought it had enough lol, it just grows stronger along with saxon hale! :D

Posted Aug 9, 2012
  18. Best gametype ever.

Posted Aug 19, 2012
  19. Just played on it. I love Hale as a game mode but now it's on PG. This is great.

Posted Sep 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.