Youtube vids of jailbreak or tf2 servers!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Fu51on, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fu51on

Fu51on

we need advertisments on youtube for our servers like Montages,Server Advertisments If you guys can help that will AWSOme

Bydoing that your not only supporting =[pG]=â„¢

But in return we can get
    1.New Servers
    2.More Fun with Friends
    3.New friends to play with :D

Posted Jul 10, 2012
  2. kilroyy-

kilroyy- Member

Then make them. There is no stopping you, if you think it is good enough, contact abbie.

Posted Jul 10, 2012
  3. Ya theres no harm in putting a link to here in the description. Also we have a youtube channel, just theres only one video there.

Posted Jul 10, 2012
  4. Fu51on

Fu51on

I suck at making vids but some people do know how to make vids and i like to Encourage Them To Do so

Posted Jul 10, 2012
  5. Lol I was going to make one soon lol. I was thinking about it today.

Posted Jul 10, 2012
  6. lol Fu51on

Ive made quite a few videos for advertising PG and all of my new youtube videos have prestige-gaming advertised for them

it doesnt really help though if people dont watch the videos cuz they dont get shown on the front page of youtube and noone knows they are out there except when posted on forums here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Posted Jul 10, 2012
  7. Fu51on

Fu51on

Well people who go to forums will see it and prob join people see from forums =More views=More people joining=More servers=and so on and so on

Posted Jul 11, 2012
  8. trust me people have been making videos of events with advertising PG and they get barely any views so I almost dont wanna waste the time or effort making them if they get less than 100 views in a month.

Posted Jul 12, 2012
  9. [MENTION=373]Fu51oN[/MENTION] How about this?

[video=youtube;WZXOJOSkOAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZXOJOSkOAQ[/video]​

Posted Jul 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.