Willing to make YOUR Sprays!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ChocoTaco, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free of charge, I have Photoshop so I'm equipped for the job. Just tell me what you want it to be and how YOU want it to be done. Add me on Steam, we could talk on Ventrillo, Email, Xfire, or Skype. I've made sprays in the past so you can trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Thanks,
    ChocoTaco

Posted Jan 18, 2012
  2. Don't worry my friend, my spray will forever be the one you make me root beer, your the sprayman, not him :D

Posted Jan 18, 2012
  3. *like*

Posted Jan 18, 2012
  4. Twitty

Twitty

Thats a little mean don't you think root beer?

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  5. Twish

Twish

I would like a CS:S spray!

"[pG] Twish"
    "www.prestige-gaming.org" (Or something)

With a cool background! :D

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  6. Show me how good you are in PS.

Just do something that comes in your mind.

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  7. Gasp

Gasp

How can you not trust him? Awkward because he said free of charge so if he gets it wrong he can easily change it. However i would love to have a spray saying Gasp in top left corner and Pretige Gaming in bottom right corner. I would like you to use the following images.
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b8/GalenStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

http://mmogamerchick.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sith-inquisitor-assassin1.jpg?w=450

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zpRyJNZbTkw/Tc4Bh9GmWQI/AAAAAAAAsmI/VoAx4h_eAhU/s1600/DarthJadus-TOR.png

use any of these unless you have better .. thank you for any inconvenience.

-pg- Gasp

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  8. kilroyy-

kilroyy- Member

Send a PM to abdul about your photoshop skills!

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  9. If you saw what he says to me, you would be shocked. Btw, look wat he said on my spray offering

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  10. So i believe i know for sure i can beast out some sprays it might take a week but it will be beast lol it is only i dont have the time lol but i am always free on weekends so let me know if u need somethin that stands out

Posted Jan 19, 2012
  11. Twish

Twish

You know you don't HAVE to be mean, right?

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  12. Anyways to let everyone waiting for their spray know, root beer has a little problem with his program so be patient, he's doing this to help you out not because he is obliged to.
    Don't forget to thank him <3

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  13. This isnt Root Beer's thread though....

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  14. Yeah but these two are kind of in a ''fight'' cuz the tacco dude came in root beer's thread of sprays saying he was better or what ever... -___- '

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  15. So there being morons?

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  16. Well I would not start calling our brothers morons, but Yeah the revenge thing is kinda stupid.

Posted Jan 20, 2012
  17. Well, I made this for Death, thats what he wanted and he was happy. :p
    I know there are better than me but thats fine, I just want to make sprays for people and make people enjoy it.
    And for RootBeer, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Like JonnyJuju said, he can make some pretty good sprays and I admint that hes better than me.

Posted Jan 21, 2012
  18. I posted a little picture on this thread, I made it for -pg-Death, he said that exactly what he wanted. So I hope
    I hope this shows you my expertise.

Posted Jan 21, 2012
  19. Hey now, lets be nice. You have no buisness what so ever betweeen me and choco
    everything is now fine

Posted Jan 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.