MSI or ASUS?

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by CuckooFrog, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey, i was thinking of getting a new computer, which would either be msi or asus. but i have tough times thinking which one is the right choice. so what would you recommend, and what is the difference between them? :confused:

Posted Feb 13, 2014
  2. Drew

Drew

ASUS is more commercially well known tbh.. Its the more popular brand in computing.

I hear MSI has more problems than ASUS when it comes to their hardware, MSI offers a bit more than ASUS, but there are a lot of complaints.

Furthermore, laptop or desktop?

Posted Feb 13, 2014
  3. I was thinking of laptop, what would you recommend?

Posted Feb 13, 2014
  4. Asus all the way man. Unfortunately I can't help you with laptops...there was an Asus ultrabook that I was looking at a while back for music production, but it was quite expensive, around 1700$. It was loaded though, had the best of everything that you could cram into such a small space. I am assuming you want this laptop for gaming?

Posted Feb 14, 2014
  5. Gravious

Gravious Member

MSI, for both laptops and computer components.

Posted Feb 14, 2014
  6. Yes.

Posted Feb 14, 2014
  7. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Asus BBB link
    MSI BBB link

Just look through the complaints and see what sticks out the most to you and whether which one seems better. MSI won't have as many complaints because Asus is obviously a lot bigger company and has been around a lot longer.

I typically don't judge hardware based on brand anymore. Strictly only price and performance. Most companies have the same procedure for RMA and warranty and all that crap

Posted Feb 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.