Profile Art Needed!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by joshiedachimp, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are good at making fancy and cool-looking sketches, I need one for myself for my profile! If you are interested, just post here and I will contact you!
    I would like it to say Joshiedachimp on it in big letters. Obviously.

Posted Feb 11, 2014
  2. Dousin

Dousin

Alrigt well i found out i wil have access to internet just say what you would like a sketch of and ill try my best but once i finish that i can draw it in photoshop making it a higher resolution if you'd like (but youd have to wait 10 days for the photoshop one since i wont be bringing my laptop or drawin tablet to england with me) . If you want to see what I've created before here http://goo.gl/eZp1J6 .

If this is declared as advertising please tell a website moderator and he can remove it. I will be gone tomorrow but i hope i can help you! Have a nice day and days that I'm not here! :D

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Posted Feb 12, 2014
  3. KitKatPandaz

KitKatPandaz Just a little Panda-Kitten Community Manager

What kind of thing would you want a sketch of?

Posted Feb 12, 2014
  4. Well, Dousin! Your sketches on your RedBubble are really cool! I like the simplicity of them. KitKat, I would need sort of a futuristic themed thing, 9Sorry, I'm asking for a lot here...) But I would also like some Pokemon (e.g. Umbreon or Pikachu) in the background and my name in some really fancy writing. I want it to be my PG Forum and Steam profile pic, so if that is to hard tell me, but anything will do! KitKat, Dousin, if you want to start drafting some work for this and send them to me I would be VERY happy. Also, (THIS POST IS TOO LONG!!! Sorry...) it doesn't really matter how long it takes to make it, just get it whenever you can! Thanks!
    For you guys to see this in your notifications: [MENTION=6467]Dousin[/MENTION] [MENTION=3767]KitKatPandaz[/MENTION]

Posted Feb 12, 2014
  5. Dousin

Dousin

[MENTION=6301]joshiedachimp[/MENTION] For futuristic i can attempt something like that but i was wondering do you want a futuristic background or like a futuristic version of pokemon? Also what pokemon do you specifically want? (just not sure if you only wanted umbreon and pikachu (Also i love drawing pokemon they are literally my most favourite thing to draw!))

Posted Feb 14, 2014
  6. [MENTION=6467]Dousin[/MENTION] Pikachu and Umbreon, both futuristic, and my name in big letters, and a sort of furturistic BG. If that makes sense, Thanks.

Posted Feb 14, 2014
  7. [MENTION=6467]Dousin[/MENTION] I hope you are looking on here frequently...

Posted Feb 18, 2014
  8. Dousin

Dousin

[MENTION=6301]joshiedachimp[/MENTION] why yes, yes i am. This will take me a while since im still in england/scotland and im not in my house unless im going to sleep but when i get home ill be sure to try my best to finish it. FYI i live in Canada so i wont be at my home, home for a few more days .

Posted Feb 18, 2014
  9. [MENTION=6467]Dousin[/MENTION] I'm sorry if I'm rushing you, I forgot to look back and see that you were in scotland/england. Thanks for still committing to look on here and work on this! Thanks!

Posted Feb 18, 2014
  10. You know what would be cool Is Batman riding a raptor with the american flag in his hands. Im just saying, that would be legit!

Posted Feb 18, 2014
  11. Dousin

Dousin

[MENTION=6301]joshiedachimp[/MENTION] I just got back and ill start working on it as soon as im not tired from the long flight, which was like 10 hours. Ill attempt to do my best!

[Update]
    Although ill try my best i realized i have more to do now since i couldn't work on my website and stuff for a while which is just doing the art i have to do that and fix something and such but after i do some of that ill do my best to try and do your art.
    [End of Update]

[MENTION=6263]Corvo The Saint[/MENTION] That would be legit!

If someone else wants to do it go right ahead.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    Posted Feb 21, 2014
  12. [MENTION=6467]Dousin[/MENTION] Thanks homie!

Posted Feb 23, 2014
  13. Awesome [MENTION=6301]joshiedachimp[/MENTION]
    Please show me when finished I want to see this

Posted May 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.