Saxton Hale Server

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Big Boss, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Boss

Big Boss Member

[table="width: 500, align: center"]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [​IMG]

[table="width: 500, align: center"]
    [tr]
    [td]Artist:[/td]
    [td]drunkrussian[/td]
    [td]Writer:[/td]
    [td]Reta[/td]
    [td]Editor:[/td]
    [td]Reta[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

"The name's Saxton Hale! Australian, C.E.O. of MANN Co. and the man who's gonna burn this place to the ground!" -Saxton Hale

We are very excited to announce that the Team Fortress 2 Division has released a new Saxton Hale server. After a vote held here earlier in the year, Saxton Hale won as the server that the community wanted the most.

One player is randomly selected to become Saxton Hale (or a different boss), and is then pitted against all others on the server. With a large amount of health and the ability to jump great heights, he can punch your unmanly weak non-australian self into the ground with his bare hands.

74.91.115.97:27015
    (Click to connect)

Add it to your favorites and pass it to your friends to keep this server alive.

Do you have TF2? Join the Prestige Gaming - Team Fortress 2 Steam Group.

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]​

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  2. Sweet!

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  3. Yay!

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  4. Kaisermuffin

Kaisermuffin Junior

I dont mean to be that guy, but I think this is a stupid idea.

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  5. I hate to support That Guy but sadly, I think the same. But Ill have to try out the server to make a final choice.

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  6. I'm going to say I'm disappointed that we got this sever. I would rather a payload server (since we technically don't even have a payload server). I'm not a big fan of custom gamemodes so I won't be trying out the server.

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  7. r.i.p mge dream

Posted Jan 31, 2014
  8. Cpt. Hopi

Cpt. Hopi Recruit

We had pl_badwater for a quite awhile somewhat recently and it failed.. for the second time. We even tried goldrush, and badwater/goldrush and they both failed as well.

Posted Feb 1, 2014
  9. pG MGE dream 2013-2014

Posted Feb 1, 2014
  10. I don't mind Saxton Hale, but I find it to get very boring, very quickly. Is it possible that pG will have a rotation server, because I don't about you guys, but I get tired of playing the same maps over and over again?

Posted Feb 1, 2014
  11. I agree a rotation of maps would be a cool, it does get a little boring to play the same maps all the time.

Posted Feb 2, 2014
  12. ultima

ultima

sounds awesome!

Posted Feb 3, 2014
  13. Sounds like fun, I'll have to check this out!

Posted Feb 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.