PG promotional video?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Big_Boss, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was thinking,alot of people who play css go on youtube all the time to watch css videos and gaming videos.But what if we could make a promotional PG video showing our css,TF2,and GMod clan servers but with cool editing.I know quite a few clans have their own promotional videos but with some of us the guild we know how to edit videos and do vfx for them,so who is with me for making a promotional PG official video?I can record in 1080p max graphics to make any of the videos HD ready if someone could help me edit it and do vfx intro(Gucci,Mac Miller)or whoever is good with vfx programs like sony vegas or camstudio.

Posted Jun 2, 2012
  2. Panda_

Panda_

great idea i found 1 on youtube showing jailbreak about pg

Posted Jun 2, 2012
  3. Adobe premiere pro good enough? Lol

Posted Jun 3, 2012
  4. Yeah that is old when we only had two servers

Posted Jun 3, 2012
  5. not sure I use Fraps 5.3 to record in HD and Windows Live Movie Maker to edit.

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  6. I'm not good with editing and such but if you need people to be in the promo let me know and ill be happy to help!

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  7. Thresh Princess

Thresh Princess Junior

Yeah I'd be happy to be in the promo too! I could hook you up with some music too!

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  8. lol editing in Premier pro is so intense and complex, I can't edit well with it, but I'd be happy to be in the video if you catch me at the right time.

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  9. Well....if you havnt seen me or gucci's intros. We use sony vegas 10 and 11 its better than anything out there, #winning\

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  10. Whatever the program, we just need skilled people

Posted Jun 4, 2012
  11. Scooby

Scooby

I totally agree, though I have 0 computer skills so will be of no use.......unless you want to have a clip of a guy with an m249....10-12 terrorists lined up....

Posted Jun 5, 2012
  12. Gucci

Gucci

I am very skilled in video editing, and other things... but, I believe if we make one huge PG Promotional Video it will exceed the limits on time, because no man wants to get through a 20 minute video, in-case nobody has seen my post, I am already in the process of making a video that is promoting the CS:S Division of PG, and I will later create a TF2 one, and then eventually a GMOD one.
    #Winning (With [MENTION=234]Mac Miller[/MENTION])

Posted Jun 5, 2012
  13. awesome Gucci,I can give you css video footage if you need any.

Posted Jun 5, 2012
  14. If anything you, me, or anybody who have fraps or other capture things can get videos ^^

-Seems legit

Posted Jun 6, 2012
  15. Gucci

Gucci

That tonight im f***ing youuu! Woahhh! Oahhh!

Posted Jun 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.