New Gaming Headphones, Best Headphones To Buy

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by The 360x of Adam, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright guys, just received my new gaming headphones. They are the Audio Technica ATH-AD700x. They sound amazing for gaming! They have the best positional audio I've ever heard, (next to surround speakers of course). For listening to music, classic rock, or anything other than rap or hip-hop they are great. The mids and highs are better than I've ever heard. The only downfall is the bass doesn't pack a huge punch. I've owned Astro a50's, turtle beach px5's (The top end console marketed headphones which both go for around 250$) and they simply don't compare to these. These are 130$ and blow them out of the water. They are the best gaming headphones out there, and the reviews all over youtube prove that.

Posted Dec 24, 2013
  2. Sagar

Sagar

How much did they pay you [​IMG]

Posted Dec 25, 2013
  3. Aura.

Aura.

Have you tried/heard about the Steelseries Siberia Elite? I'm pretty sure that could compete with them. They're 200 dollars and definitely worth it. The only iffy thing is the connector that runs from the headphone to the USB soundcard. You should look them up, they're pretty amazing. Very customizable with the sound settings, different settings for FPS games, Music, MMOs, etc. They're the best headset/headphones I've ever had and I hope they last a long time.

Posted Dec 25, 2013
  4. ArSoN

ArSoN

I have the Logitech G930 Wireless headsets! LOVE THEM! :D

Posted Dec 25, 2013
  5. Vent

Vent

I like me some Tritons, long lasting and epic sound

Posted Dec 26, 2013
  6. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Skullcandy SLYR all the away. It's half the price of headsets it competes with. I've never worn such a comfortable headset. It has amazing memory foam-like padding around the ears and on top. I've worn this shit for 24 hours at a time and it still feels like fucking heaven if you have it adjusted right. Then boom-mic is easily hidden. Easily set up for console and any PC of your choice. The in-line mixer and equalizer work superbly and definitely enhance audio to anyone's liking. Then the overall audio... It's just stereo, but it's still AMAZING. Skullcandy really means it when they say Supreme Sound. It may not sound durable when it's totally plastic, but it's thicker than most headsets, making it as sturdy as a part-metal headset while keeping it lightweight. I've had it for a year now and there's been no loss in performance and quality.

Posted Dec 26, 2013
  7. The best gaming headset's I have ever used (and I used $300 pairs) is the Plantronics GAMECOM 780. With Dolby 7.1 surround sound, sensitive mic and drivers, I have to keep these at VOL 10 just so I don't blow out my ears.

Posted Dec 29, 2013
  8. My favorite are my KOSS SB/45. Only £30

Posted Jan 2, 2014
  9. I with you there. GREAT headset, and very cheap.

Posted Jan 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.