First Photo Manipulation

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by IcyProtocol, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recently started getting into photo manipulation. For those who don't know that type of graphic design, it's basically taking a bunch of stock photos, making changes to all of them, and making one large scene. Anyway, this is called The End. Feel free to criticize or comment. All feedback is appreciated!

[​IMG]

I made it desktop size if someone wants a copy for a desktop background or anything, feel free to PM me.

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  2. Posted Dec 21, 2013
  3. lol Paint is love. Paint is life. Working on a new one called Fear in the Forest.

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  4. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

That probably took you like an hour. lol

And that actually looks really awesome, Icy.

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  5. Looks really cool :D

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  6. Sagar

Sagar

considering that you just started you're doing fine, although the dirt needs some work, it looks flat, that's the thing that bothers me the most

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  7. Did you get the name 'The End' from the piece of paper in the dirt or did you add that.

(Holy hell i'm an experimental poster)

Posted Dec 21, 2013
  8. Yeah I added the book. And [MENTION=2037]Sagar[/MENTION] well I've been doing graphic design for a while, but it's usually unrealistic graphics such as logos, sigs, things like that. Not something like a photo manip, but yeah I agree. Plus, the dirt is too bright. The problem I have is knowing when to add realism effects like shadows, lighting. Things like that.

Posted Dec 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.