Music Making software!

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by DrFluffyChicky, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to make my own music for general use like my own videos or to give it to UKF or Most Addictive.
    I need something crack able. I have had fl studio 11 but it is difficult to use. But if that is what is only out there then i can get it back! Thanks!

Posted Dec 16, 2013
  2. Hi Cookie! I know that MAGIX Music Maker is a good program to use, don't know if you've used it before. My friend uses it, and he really loves it so I thought that I would recommend it to you. I know you can download a cracked torrent off of thepiratebay.sx. Hope I could help!

Posted Dec 16, 2013
  3. Fruity Loops is probably the best Windows audio editor / creator. There are tutorials on YouTube if you need them.

Posted Dec 16, 2013
  4. Ableton all the way- not hard to find a cracked version, but I wont post a link here.

Ableton is VERY nice, because it is wonderfully laid out, and once you know your way around the program (which trust me, does not take long), then it becomes incredibly easy to put whatever thoughts you have into a song. It's an incredible feeling, having an idea for a song, then being able to make it. PM me if you want some links to great tutorials!

Posted Dec 24, 2013
  5. FL Studio > All
    I think you should just look into some more tutorials on it and get to know the program better.

Posted Dec 24, 2013
  6. Mmmm Ima have to disagree on that lol-but to each his own. There are certainly more tutorials on FL than there are on Ableton, but there are still a lot for Ableton. Its just that FL is the program that everyone knows about, hence there are more tutorials.

Posted Dec 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.