dis laptop

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by ChrisOLD, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted Nov 3, 2013
  2. Suffering

Suffering Recruit

First of all Windows 8 is shit GG. Second. I have an AMD Radeon HD 6670 and it can handle league and garrys mod running at the same time wiht highest graphics. Youll be fine for MC as well. i5 is always good. My opinion. [MENTION=403]Chris[/MENTION]

Posted Nov 3, 2013
  3. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Ahem.

You can't really buy laptops with 7 anymore anyways. I really don't understand what's wrong with 8. I've never had any trouble with it on every 8 computer I've been on.

Posted Nov 3, 2013
  4. Sagar

Sagar

yeah it has enough muscle
    don't get discouraged because someone tells you the os is bad, you can change that

Posted Nov 3, 2013
  5. MetalTitan

MetalTitan Member

Yeah Windows 8 is pretty good, it isn't corely designed for PC though that's why people dislike it. For the rest you're set, also you have the lowest standards i've ever seen. Most people want Skyrim on ultra graphics and things like that, the pc you're looking at can handle your standards. A 400-500 dollar laptop probably could.

Posted Nov 3, 2013
  6. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Agreed. Not that low standards is a bad thing lol.

I'll give my PC specs just to give you an idea of what you're getting, and the relation with performance

[table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
    [tr]
    [td]Model[/td]
    [td]Lenovo Z585[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]OS[/td]
    [td]Windows 7 Ultimate[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]CPU[/td]
    [td]AMD [email protected]~2.3 GHz (somehow, multiple system monitoring programs say 2.7GHz)[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]GPU[/td]
    [td]AMD Radeon HD 7660G[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]RAM[/td]
    [td]6 GB[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]HDD[/td]
    [td]750 GB[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

At once, I can have several tabs open in Chrome, playing music in Spotify, talking in Teamspeak, Steam open, streaming or recording with Xsplit, and playing games like Garry's Mod or LoL. Easily playable with Minecraft on high/ultra settings, maybe even with a 32x32 texture pack.

Posted Nov 3, 2013
  7. Suffering

Suffering Recruit

I just think 8 is shit. Thats all. I dont like the layout.

Posted Nov 4, 2013
  8. 8 is honestly much faster for me. I got start8 which gives the same start menu as windows 7.

Posted Nov 27, 2013
  9. CaffeinePizza

CaffeinePizza Member

This computer will probably come with Windows 7 installed but with disks to install Windows 8. I'm not sure, but any computer right now that can run Windows 8, can run Windows 7. Easy to install Windows 7.

Posted Nov 27, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.