BlackInk. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by IcyProtocol, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So there's that new graphics program on Steam called BlackInk, made by Bleank, and I saw the screenshots and the videos, and it looks like a really nice program, almost like Photoshop, but more for GFX because of the non-realistic brushes. Now the problem is that it is in Beta right now for 50 bucks, otherwise it would be 100. I was thinking about getting it, but I was just wondering if anyone else already has it and can give some feedback on it or whatever. Thanks guyz

http://blackink.bleank.com/

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  2. Swagijuana

Swagijuana Member

Got the trial. OMGGGGGGGGGG <3

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  3. Yeah the new trial is nice because they let you have all the full features for 2 hours of use before changing you to the trial features. Give me your feedback. Unfortunately, it looks to me that its more for people with drawing tablets instead of photo manipulation. Although, for that purpose, it's amazing!

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  4. Divize

Divize

It's nice but I don't think you could do some professional work with this. Even though you're not into professional you can get better results with photoshop. Instead of spending 50-100$ in this program, torrent photoshop (sorry devs).

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  5. Posted Sep 22, 2013
  6. That looks amazing

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  7. I've seen some pretty nice work done with it on the forums, but then again, like I said it's a drawing program. Not an editing program, so the effects would be lacking. And yeah, I already "acquired" CS6 ;)

Posted Sep 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.