Saabu y0! - GFX Artist! Accepting Orders!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Saabu, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saabu

Saabu

SHOP CLOSED. SADLY, I WILL NOT BE DOING GFX FOR OTHER PG MEMBERS, MAYBE I WILL PARTICIPATE IN PG GRAPHIC CONTESTS OR WHATEVER, BUT I WILL NOT BE TAKING PUBLIC REQUESTS. -Saabu <3
    Behance Portfolio!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    Posted Sep 20, 2013
  2. Divize

Divize

Charging for images is bias. It's simply stupid to sell images. I'm pretty good with gfx, photoshop ect. But I never sell shit, I do them for free. You should too.
    Anyway no one would buy shit when someone can do it for free.
    And even though you look like a new guy with 5 posts that registered to advertise his shit, I'd like to see some of your 'art'

Posted Sep 21, 2013
  3. Saabu has the right to advertise his work here, there's no rule against it. The first video in the link to you his youtube channel is an example of his art. And although it may be true that not many people will bite seeing most requests around here are done for free, he's not in the wrong. I don't think he signed up just to offer his services.

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  4. Sagar

Sagar

i do stuff in here without getting asked for them and people like it, even animated sprays while ingame when the moment asks for it
    aren't we doing this for fun?
    have fun charging money

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  5. [MENTION=5862]Saabu[/MENTION]

No need to change your post ..ignore people ...do what you love

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  6. Saabu

Saabu

I really don't mind changing it, clearly he thought I was selling forum items, so I wasn't clear enough, his words can't change me anyways.

Posted Sep 22, 2013
  7. Closed.

OP's Request.

Posted Sep 26, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.