Help! Points "always" reseting

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Analdo, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Analdo

Analdo

Okay so in the death run server my points reset on every map change and every time i reconnect and i mean always back down to zero on any reconnect or map change. I have tried validating my steam files and everything is okay there so it inst my side and when i got a trail because Connor gave me some money to spend it didn't even show for them either and that reset too when i rejoined or a map changed.
    If anyone can help me can you tell me what to do before i actually try talking to a tech.
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    Posted Sep 8, 2013
  2. MetalTitan

MetalTitan Member

There is a new point shop being made as the current one is fairly old, and is outdated. Once George Ri finishes making it which is becoming closer most of these problems will be fixed. [MENTION=5844]chikkenslayer[/MENTION]

Posted Sep 8, 2013
  3. Analdo

Analdo

Yes i know, but im the only one that gets this problem every single relog and map change, :/

Posted Sep 8, 2013
  4. This happens often. I've purchased everything in the store and have had 3k points to spare. Now i have 1 hat and 10 points to spare.

Try to not collect everything because chances are the store will get reset again.

Posted Sep 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.