Help?

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Thresh Princess, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thresh Princess

Thresh Princess Junior

So Sometimes i like to add a heart or something to my name, like for this second its: [pG] Crackerjack! ❤♫ But when im in-game, where the ❤♫ are supposed to be.. its squares, like regular squares... An outline of a square where ❤♫ are supposed to be. Anyone know how to fix it? I restarted my CS:S and still nothing, Help?! Is there anything i have disabled pr what?

Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Posted May 5, 2012
  2. A_Hostage

A_Hostage Member

I believe it's the HL2 engine, it does not work for me either, but some certain ones to, like ALT+0+1+3+5 or ALT+0+1+5+3, A.K.A â„¢, and ‡. Also most these do not work. ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼☺6◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ $"#$%&'()*+,-./04○23456789:;<=>?

Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Posted May 5, 2012
  3. Also depends on what OS you're using and what OS the server is using, if someone is using Windows and you do it with special Characters for Windows, people in Linux won't see them properly.

Posted May 5, 2012
  4. Cpt. Hopi

Cpt. Hopi Recruit

Yeah, the HL2 engine just probably doesn't support that character. It's a hit and miss with those type of things imo. Also are you suppose to see something right now? Because I only see the square with a musical symbol unless it's suppose to be like that :p

Posted May 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.