Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Kaznae, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im not very artistically talented so I was wondering if someone could make an avatar/signature for me.

For my avatar I want chell from portal holding the portal gun towards her head, and her head is replaced with a portal. Inside the portal it should say kaznae

For my signature I want a guy spraying a gun at a TTT guy and completely missing. At the bottom I want it to say Kaznae~best aim in PG

Thank you whoever does this, I really appreciate it. The avatar and signature dont have to be exactly like I say, so if something is too complicated or you have a better idea for something, I should be fine with it.

Posted Aug 15, 2013
  2. Sagar

Sagar

Can it wait till I get home on Saturday :]

Posted Aug 16, 2013
  3. Of course, there's no rush

Posted Aug 16, 2013
  4. [MENTION=2037]Carl[/MENTION] Hey I was just seeing if you were still going to make those things for me. Its fine if you dont have the time, I just want to know if I should put my request in another thread.

Posted Aug 19, 2013
  5. Sagar

Sagar

Its still a public request open for you to decide the best submission, I didn't have the tools I needed to make your SIG but I think I can stretch my schedule for yours

Posted Aug 19, 2013
  6. [MENTION=2037]Carl[/MENTION] You don't have to stretch your schedule, I can wait as long as it takes :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    Posted Aug 19, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.