Admin Follow up question

Discussion in 'Question Archive' started by Phaesic, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for responding to my question, but it wasn't answered fully. Maybe I need to be more clear. Also if this question has already been answered somewhere, I apologize.

If we follow banning procedures and w/k/b or permaban depending on the severity of the racist remarks, do we still need to submit ban requests?

Example 1: A guy types in chat "nigga I'm boss". I warn him. He types it in again after a few minutes. I kick him. He comes back in and does it again. I ban him permanently. Do I need to submit a ban request or will my admin notes suffice?

Example 2: A guy types in chat "fuck you nigger sniper noob". I permaban him instantly. Do I need to submit a ban request or will my admin notes suffice?

I wish you guys didn't close threads so quickly so people could respond if necessary...

Edit: The reason I'm asking is because I keep on seeing ban requests for offenders using blatant racist remarks that are being directed at people. Since these offenders should have been permabanned instantly, why is it still necessary to submit ban requests?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    Posted Aug 5, 2013
  2. Suffering

Suffering Recruit

Sorry for closing it so fast on you but from the clarity of the question I thought I had fully answered it. Anyway, if you ban anyone for racism, your admin notes will suffice. The only time you will need to put a ban request in is if it is for hacking which you already know or if the player left before you could ban them. [MENTION=2021]Phaesic[/MENTION] if you have a follow up question please post back here. I will be closing the thread in an hour. Thanks.

Posted Aug 5, 2013
  3. Ok, so I guess the ban requests that I see are for people who said racist stuff when admins weren't on. That makes much more sense. Thanks, Suffering.

Posted Aug 5, 2013
  4. Suffering

Suffering Recruit

Question Answered.

~Closed

Posted Aug 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.