My turtle beaches wont stop making a buzzing sound

Discussion in 'Technology Talk & Help' started by Ropter Copter, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have the Turtle Beach X12s and i plugged them into my computer and they work its just that when i move my mouse or the computer is loading something it will make a buzzing noise thats really annoying, every time i plug them in (with the audio out and mic in ) my realtek HD sound manager comes up and i just press ok.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Posted Jul 29, 2013
  2. If you have windows 7:

Method 1:
    If you are plugging into your front audio port, try plugging into the back, directly into your sound card/motherboard.
    Then turn down the inline volume controller and turn up the volume in windows, if the issue persists.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Method 2:
    Start button > in search box type "run"
    In run type "mmc devmgmt.msc"
    Once Device Manager is open, click the "Sound, video, and game controllers"
    Make sure there isn't a yellow triangle next to any
    (If there is, you need to update your drivers)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Method 3: Checks for common problems with your volume settings, your sound card or driver, and your speakers or headphones.

Click the start button > control panel
    In the search box type "Troubleshooter" (Without the quotes)
    Click troubleshooting
    Under Hardware and Sound click Troubleshoot audio playback
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Method 4:
    Start button > in the search box type "update" > click Windows Update
    Click "Check for updates" (Should be in the left pane)
    Install any updates needed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I do believe there is a USB wall adapted to power your headset if it is wireless.

Posted Jul 29, 2013
  3. Thankyou so much!!!!!

Posted Jul 29, 2013
  4. Glad I could help.
    ~Closed :)

Posted Jul 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.