Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Grimnox, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimnox

Grimnox

About:
    i will be creating people avatars in my own time if you request them on this thread, i am not the best photo shopper but i will try my best to create you one, i'm doing this to get better at Photoshop and practice.
    Fill out Form:
    Theme:
    Text:
    Colours:

Work for people i have done so far:

Posted Jul 29, 2013
  2. Qraze

Qraze

Theme:Something cool and funny, similar to my one now, Obama riding a narwhale.
    Text:None please
    Colours:black and white or anything that works really

Posted Aug 16, 2013
  3. Rowan

Rowan

Hey Grimnox.
    Just a few bits and bobs, nothing too fancy.

I've had a picture in my head for quite a while, yet I haven't the skill nor the programs to create it to that thought. I'll let you have a go with it, maybe.

Theme: A dark, moon-lit night showing a rocky cliff with a pack of wolves standing dominantly near the edge, overlooking a shining ocean with 'Rowan' in a fancy font hovering closely above.

Text: None. I'd like to use this avatar for everything, if all works out. So I'll add my own.

Colours: Dark colours; greys and blacks, all except for the moon, wolves and my name. The three of which will be bleach white, in contrast to the dark background.

I hope that's enough details, if you have any questions please inform me on this thread, or by messaging me on Steam. My details are on my profile.

Posted Aug 19, 2013
  4. Theme: Something funny cool and have some pg stuff like maybe a logo
    Text:pg- Kakarot
    Colours:Bright colors blue and orange in a good portion

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    Posted Aug 31, 2013
  5. Gasp

Gasp

Theme: CS:GO/CS:S intertwined. Meaning Mix it up fade in and out go Crazy with the 2 games.
    Text: Silverfoot in the middle And EnVsn somewhere too.
    Colours: Aslong as it all fits and looks great im happy with it.

If you get round to it Tag me please. [MENTION=4958]Grimnox[/MENTION]

Posted Oct 10, 2013
  6. Theme: Something that looks cool that can work well with my username
    Text: I would like to have my name be in it, kind of like my current one (AssassinFlamez)
    Colours: My favorite color is blue, but black, red, and maybe some other colors I would be fine with as long as it looks good

There are no promises that I will use it though, if I think it looks better than my current Avatar than I'll use it for pretty much everything lol. If you have any questions or need to contact me, just PM me here on the website or send me a message on Steam

Posted Oct 10, 2013
  7. Sagar

Sagar

way to necro a thread

Posted Oct 11, 2013
  8. Grimnox

Grimnox

I was banned, and i'm appealing that ban now, so i will do these if i get unbanned.

Posted Nov 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.