Media Team Release

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Big Boss, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Boss

Big Boss Member

[table="width: 500, align: center"]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [​IMG]
    [table="width: 500, align: center"]
    [tr]
    [td]Image by:[/td]
    [td]Ryan[/td]
    [td]Article by:[/td]
    [td]Reta[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

After a long time Prestige Gaming's Media Team is finally going to be up and running. It was announced previously during the Clan-Wide Meeting we had back in June and more information on it is now going to be released. Now that everything is finally getting together the Media Team needs help from the community of Prestige Gaming.

There are 4 different positions in the Media Team that can be applied for;

Video Editors:

Members who have quality video editing programs (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Sony Vegas), and will edit footage for the videos that will be placed on Prestige Gaming's channel. ​

Social Media:

Social Media members will help create ideas and posts that can be posted to our facebook and reddit accounts. They will also help manage these sites as well.​

Animators:

Animators will help create either 2D or 3D animations when they are needed, using programs such as Adobe Flash, Source Film Maker, Blender​

Shoutcasters:

Shoutcasters will run livestreams on our twitch account, and help commentate on some of the videos. They will also be in-charge of recording events such as meetings and community events in a video form​

Do not apply unless you are familiar with a program that is needed and already own the program or similar programs. We do not need a bunch of people who can kind-of animate or are new to commentating or editing. You will only make us fall behind.

If you are interested in joining the Media Team please Private Message [MENTION=551]Reta[/MENTION] on the forums and ask for an application. You must be at-least of junior member rank to apply, as you will be representing Prestige Gaming.

[HR][/HR]

Please help support the media team even if you can't help it directly by subscribing, liking, following, and visiting the pages below. If the Media team is successful it will be a huge asset to Prestige Gaming.

Below are links to each of Prestige Gaming's pages on their respective sites. You can expect content to be appearing around the beginning of August.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (Click to go to the page)

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    Posted Jul 25, 2013
  2. oh oh i wanna be a facebookie and a rodeo animator!

Posted Jul 25, 2013
  3. Hey reta...youtube...reta...youtube. Hey reta, youtube.

Posted Jul 25, 2013
  4. I can do Reddit or video editing if you need me to

Posted Jul 26, 2013
  5. Well I have some expirence in editing with tf2 so if your looking for a tf2 editor i'll do it

Posted Jul 26, 2013
  6. cool

Posted Jul 26, 2013
  7. I wanted to help but you cant be a recruit.

Posted Jul 28, 2013
  8. This sounds awesome. Too bad I can't do any of these things. Maybe someday if I get better I can be one of the source filmmaker animators. I have a friend who is pretty good at 2D animation but he's not a part of pG.

Posted Jul 28, 2013
  9. Senor

Senor

Posted Jul 29, 2013
  10. I think I may wanna be the Social Media guy but one problem- pG's Facebook page is inactive (The last post on FB was in January.)

Posted Jul 30, 2013
  11. Dez

Dez

I'd love to help with shoutcasting ;) Livestreaming has been an interest of mine for a while now. There's so much potential in it :D

On a side note, congrats on setting this up and getting it started! I really can't wait to see the end result and how much it promotes pG :) Gonna be fun

Posted Jul 30, 2013
  12. Big Boss

Big Boss Member

The amount of people posting on this saying they'd like to help, instead of PMing me on the forums or TS about joining, is too damn high.

Posted Jul 31, 2013
  13. rwcookie

rwcookie Recruit

AWWWWWWWWWW look at reta's cute little doggy. HURRY TELL [MENTION=1]Abdul[/MENTION] THERE IS A DOG RUNNING AROUND!!!!

Posted Jul 31, 2013
  14. I'm a very good editor

Posted Aug 1, 2013
  15. I am the undisputed king of facebook id be glad to help.

Posted Aug 1, 2013
  16. I wanted to join but he said that I cant due to me being a recruit.

Posted Aug 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.