Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by SwankMaster, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty much what it says. I'm looking for a new sexy avatar and signature :D.

So for my avatar I don't really care about as long as its creative and gewwddd. I just want it to say my name HerpDerp with like the pG rank crest thing I don't know what its called. But instead for it to say member if possible it could say Admin Trainer. Colors I guess Orange and black or what ever is good. Throw in a rocket launcher in the back because I love soldier.

For the signature maybe just my name and Team Fortress 2 Admin Trainer and the colors that match the avatar would do and maybe a soldier image? Yea I don't know. But whoever can fulfill this request It would mean a lot.

Thank you :D.

Posted Jul 22, 2013
  2. View attachment 1165

Its not great, I know. Im not that skilled with these kinds of things, but maybe you can just use this until a more...professional person can do it. I wouldn't at all be offended if you didn't use this though.

Also, if you want to make a signature you can try this website http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php

Posted Jul 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.