youtube help

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by caelx, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caelx

caelx

hey everyone my name is caelx and i need help with my new YouTube channel caelxgaming. i need help with a profile pic and a YouTube art background for my channel.

for the profile pic i want the pic background lime green and golden letters saying cg on it and for the YouTube art background i want it black with lime green stokes of paint looking thing saying caelxgaming in golden writing

i am uploading stuff today and id really appreciate anyone who is up to the task and helping me out

pm me if interested. thanks a lot~caelx

Posted Jul 3, 2013
  2. Ryan

Ryan

[MENTION=1395]half40[/MENTION] is good with this kind of stuff. Maybe she can help you out :).

Posted Jul 3, 2013
  3. Terror

Terror

Save up for a new mic before you get into fancy shit, capture cards, recording equipment, mics are important.
    Don't worry about that stuff yet.

Posted Jul 3, 2013
  4. [MENTION=3578]caelx[/MENTION]

Bear is right, you need to fix your microphone. It is terrible. I have a feeling you are using a Cam microphone. I could hear you typing as if the keyboard was in my ear :

I don't want to be mean, but being a Gamer on Youtube is hard to start out with. You need a good microphone 1st off ..then a better recording software ...you have too much dead air ..and frankly ...I stopped watching because the microphone/sound was bad :(

Before you look at channel art and what not, you need to find out what you want you channel to be able. Gaming ..yes ..I know ..but what game? You need to start on something and stick with that. Spore? By all means ...then stick with it. Work on commentary ..it is hard to talk and talk and keep a conversation going with yourself ..trust me ..I do it all the time. I am constantly talking to myself at work to keep me up on the whole talking without thinking thing.

But really ...get a better mic/headset.

Posted Jul 3, 2013
  5. caelx

caelx

thank you for your input:) i was using my turtle beach headset as a last resort due to problems with my other mic..... episode four will be the same but when i do a new recording session i should have fixed the mic and all will be well except for the recording software. i am currently using a un-registered bandicam. should i use fraps? id love to hear back as i want this channel to succeed in the future.

Posted Jul 7, 2013
  6. [MENTION=3578]caelx[/MENTION] Yes, you should use Fraps since it can record more games then bandicam and it's much easier to use.

Posted Jul 7, 2013
  7. Dez

Dez

I can't really give much more advise than what they have already given. But make sure you're doing YouTube because it's fun for you, and not to simply please others or get attention. If you stick to that main goal then im sure you'll always be successful :)

Posted Jul 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.