So after being curious about all these BSoDs on my new computer, I was wondering if something was wrong. Doing research, most if not all of the BSoDs in Windows 8 are caused by memory problems. So I ran Memtest86+ on both of the modules and here are the results. View attachment 1018 Yeah, not cool. Plus my BIOS and Memtest recognized the memory timings as 1333, which is wrong considering I ordered 1866 in the first place. So now I am getting an RMA with Corsair and I got something they call "Express Replacement" which basically charges the amount to my credit card until they get the returned one, but as of now, they are shipping my new ones regardless in the next 24 hours. Basically as long as I get them my returned ones within 15 days, I won't be charged. So yeah, it should take about 1-3 days they said until I get my RAM. We'll see. Anyway, cya around.