Kittypaws is here for everyone!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Kittypaws, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys its been a few years since I've actively participated in this stuff, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. While I'm doing that I'd love to make whoever would like a spray, wallpaper, signature, or any other project related to those. I have a little bit of information I need that would help me make something amazing for you:

What is the project?

What size (pixels) would you need?

What are the specific/general ideas you'd like put into this project?

Just those few questions will help me a lot as I get back into this and as I try to create exactly what you picture in your head. Now because of how much I am off my computer it'll take me between a few hours up to a week to finish your project depending on exactly the number of things you want done, so please be patient is all I ask. :) Thanks again and I cannot wait to get started!

Posted Mar 28, 2012
  2. Awesome !
    Having many people that are good w/ photoshop will make it easier for everyone to get served

Posted Mar 28, 2012
  3. Imma do this, I'll wait till next week, and hopefully get promoted to [pG] hopefully and then I will make one!
    :)

Posted Mar 28, 2012
  4. Gasp

Gasp

What is the project?
    spray
    What size (pixels) would you need?
    Biggest as possible (must work in CSS)

Music... stuff like that artists on it and my name somewherein the picture.

Im not the best but what ive seen from some of the people claiming they can do really realyl good sprays.. im rubbish but i used power point and made my self one :D

Id still lke to see your work.

View attachment 110

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Posted Mar 28, 2012
  5. By music, do you mean music notes or what artist would you like in it? I'm just wanting to know for sure what your thinking so we can make it right.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    Posted Mar 29, 2012
  6. Gasp

Gasp

not music notes.. artists please. Use people who sing these songs :D

J.cole - work out
    Lil wayne (youll know him i hope)
    Drake
    Rihanna

You know stuff like that :)

Posted Mar 29, 2012
  7. Anchor

Anchor

If you think your skills are up to par with how they used to be, maybe ask Abdul for the .psd for the forum awards we have already and maybe you could try your hand at those.

Posted Mar 29, 2012
  8. haha yes i know all of those. ill have it to you within the next few days. :D

And to anchor I'm going to ask him when i fully remember how to use everything in photoshop again. thanks for the info though! much appreciated.

Posted Mar 30, 2012
  9. What is the project? spray

What size (pixels) would you need? Largest in CSS

I would like a paint splatter type of thing with my name somewhere in it(SipsnDips). I prefer dark colors. so if you use lets say green. make it dark green etc. :)

Thank you so much and i look forward to seeing what you can do! :D

Posted May 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.