Sponsors

You are currently not logged into your account. If you do not have an account, you can register here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: BF4 division?

  1. #1

    Default BF4 division?

    Why not make a bf4 division?

  2. #2

    Default

    We we're going to have a bf4 server if the bf3 server was successful...so we're probably not getting one :/

    <17:28:41> "Abdul #LetsGet": who's sucking dicks?
    <17:28:43> "Abdul #LetsGet": im first in line

  3. #3

    Default

    Its never filled at all so probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul
    Remember, We are elite group like the illuminati but better.

    <17:20:41> "[MetalTitan] MetalTitan" was removed from server group "Advisor" by "[Abdul] Abdul". #NeverForget

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Bear View Post
    Why not make a bf4 division?
    We never even made BF3 an official division as the server is empty constantly. Therefore, we will probably not even invest in a BF4 server. The two real problems with Battlefield being included in this community is that it isn't on Steam (non-Source as well) and that it is quite intensive due to the fantastic graphics, giant maps, and amazing content. i love the game, but it just doesn't work out well in a community full of people with average computers and budgets.

    =[pG]= Golden: i feel like you could be somebody's role model if you weren't so drunk all the time

  5. #5

    Default

    Pretty much what van said. Not EVERYBODY has the best gaming pc. Maybe one like mine that costed about 400 bucks.

    But yeh since the BF3 server wasn't successful I doubt we are getting a BF4 server.

  6. #6

    Default

    Maybe not a server. But a full division where we can discuss it the game. Plan events. Plot server takedowns. Etc.,
    I was actually considering setting up a official bf4 squad representing pG. Would anybody be interested or do you think it's a 3 legged horse.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khanzi View Post
    Maybe not a server. But a full division where we can discuss it the game. Plan events. Plot server takedowns. Etc.,
    I was actually considering setting up a official bf4 squad representing pG. Would anybody be interested or do you think it's a 3 legged horse.
    You can plot server takedowns with friends on teamspeak

  8. #8

    Default

    If not a server at least a division! Please bf4 looks amazing!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Bear View Post
    If not a server at least a division! Please bf4 looks amazing!
    i think you're missing something.... there's no point to having a division for something that we will not or cannot have servers for. That's why LoL's not a division. The only reason CS div. is still one is because 1. Abdul's in it, 2. We plan to get (a) server(s).

    =[pG]= Golden: i feel like you could be somebody's role model if you weren't so drunk all the time

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVanhalen93x View Post
    i think you're missing something.... there's no point to having a division for something that we will not or cannot have servers for. That's why LoL's not a division. The only reason CS div. is still one is because 1. Abdul's in it, 2. We plan to get (a) server(s).
    and 3. CS division is the best division ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul
    Remember, We are elite group like the illuminati but better.

    <17:20:41> "[MetalTitan] MetalTitan" was removed from server group "Advisor" by "[Abdul] Abdul". #NeverForget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

» Help keep our servers running

Please consider in financially supporting our site & servers.
 100%
We have reached Augusts goal!
Become a Supporter
Recent Donations
28 Augagrecascino$5
27 AugAlpha Toon$30
26 AugDeath3k$5
25 AugZeonUchiha$15
24 Augspace$5
Sponsors
EOReality

» Upcoming Events

  • 8-28-14
  • 8-30-14
  • Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0